Designed and built in-house, PenCottCamo.com is the new central, brand-hub for the PenCott® family of camouflage patterns from Hyde Definition Ltd.
This is the first time that the PenCott® pattern family has had its own dedicated website, and greatly expands and improves upon the PenCott® pattern content that has been previously held on the HydeDefinition.com website. Among other enhancements, the new site features an in-depth look at the development of the patterns, what makes them so effective and where the name ‘PenCott’ comes from.
UF PRO® today announced the new Striker HT Pants- the ultimate combat pants for hot environments. With the Striker HT’s special air flow system, state of the art knee protection, high-class fabric and component combinations and lots of other unique features, UF PRO® has yet again set the benchmark for modern high-performance tactical legwear.
AIR CIRCULATION SYSTEM
The Striker HT Combat Pants are equipped with a new and very “cool” air flow system. Mesh lined openings in the groin area, together with opening knee protector pockets generate a cooling air flow in your upper leg and groin area with every step you take.
3-LAYER KNEE PROTECTION SYSTEM
The Striker HT combat pants can be upgraded with two different knee pads:
- Flex- Pads offer reliable and comfortable protection against impacts and additional cushioning while kneeling
- Solid- Pads offer protection against penetration of sharp objects
Both layers are protected with a CORDURA® face fabric which provides extreme abrasion resistance.
With this video series from UF PRO, we’ve been following an elite team of soldiers deployed behind enemy lines performing a hostage rescue operation…
In Part I the team conducted a clandestine HALO insertion into enemy territory. In Parts II and III we see their tactical procedures and the gear used when operating behind the lines, moving into a covert OP, conducting the assault and rescue, and then extracting to the EXFIL location.
PART 2: SETTING UP A COVERT OBSERVATION POST
PART 3: THE ASSAULT
The limited-edition Camp Shorts M90K Desert is a modern ‘tacticool’ model unique to Tac-Up Gear.
The M90K Camp Shorts feature several tactical design details combined into a maxed-out, badass kind of bermuda/bush style shorts.
- 8 pockets
- Extra spare buttons
- 7 belt loops
- YKK Zippers
- D-Rings at waist
- Netting-lined waist pockets
- Adjustable leg hems
- Anti-IR treated M90K Desert camouflage print
- Soft, comfortable 85% cotton, 15% polyester ripstop fabric
- Permethrin treated to repel bugs and mosquitos
For full details, visit Tac-Up Gear.
Direct Action has expanded their footprint in North America and now serves both the USA and Canada. They’ve also made it even easier for customers in North America to purchase their products…
Direct Action is a fast growing company and are working hard to bring their full expanded product line to North America within the next few months. In the meantime, you can find all of their current product and color options on the Direct Action website, including:
- PENCOTT-GREENZONE: Now available on all Direct Action packs and bags. GreenZone is great for verdant temperate, tropical and semi-tropical terrain.
- SHADOW GREY: Now available on all Direct Action packs and bags. Shadow Grey is a great color for urban environments and low-profile operations.
- MULTICAM: Only available for the Dust Backpack. Is a proven camo for multi-environment concealment.